HGH or human growth hormone is a substance that people thin will keep them looking and feeling youthful. We produce HGH is the pituitary gland and this helps children and adolescents grow.
This helps to regulate body composition, promotes bone growth, muscle growth, body fluids, fat metabolism, sugar metabolism, and heart functions. Many prescription drugs contain HGH and you can also buy it in various products on the Internet.
In 1985 synthetic human growth hormone was developed. It was approved by the FDA in children and adults for various purposes. With children, HGH injections are used for treating short stature as well as the growth that’s’ poor due to various medical conditions such as:
- A genetic disorder in girls that impact development called Turner’s syndrome
- Prader-Willi syndrome is an uncommon genetic disorder which causes low sex hormones, poor muscle tone, and constant feelings of hunger
- Chronic kidney problems
- Deficiency or lack of HGH
- Small children
For adults HGH can be sued to treat various conditions such as the following:
- Short bowel syndrome where nutrients are poorly absorbed in the body because of severe diseases of the intestine. HGH is also used when a large portion of the small intestine has been removed.
- Rare pituitary tumors or treatment due to HGH deficiency
- HIV/AIDS muscle wasting issues
Most uses of HGH aren’t medical in nature but instead used by people with other performance-enhancing drugs such as anabolic steroids to grow muscles or improve athletic performance in sports. The effect of HGH on sports isn’t fully known.
Since HGH human growth hormone tends to decrease in our bodies as we get older some anti-aging experts have claimed or speculated that HGH products can help with age-related deterioration issues. These claims aren’t proven and the use of HGH for these purposes isn’t FDA approved. Some get HGH from doctors and inject it or through pharmacies online, anti-aging clinics, or other websites and places.
Some buy HGH in the form of sprays or pills to increase the body’s own supply of HGH. Company’s claim that this product can turn back aging, reduce fat, restore hair, build muscle, or strengthen the immune system, from their pitches on the Internet and television.
There’s no real evidence to support these claims as HGH is digested by the stomach when you take it orally before it can be absorbed by the body. Despite these issues, people still use HGH because they believe it works.
Human growth hormone can have several benefits to the body:
- Converts fat to muscle mass
- Increase energy
- Growth of tissues
- Repair of tissues
- Replacement of cells
- Production of enzymes
- Body healing
- Strength of bones
- Sexual functions
- Brain functions
- Organ health
- Skin, hair, and nail health
Possible side effects of HGH Are:
- Muscle, joint, or nerve pain
- Swelling or edema due to fluid in body tissues
- Carpal Tunnel problems
- Tingling or numbness of the skin
- High cholesterol
- Risk of diabetes or cancerous tumors
Before getting HGH it should be discussed with a doctor. Your individual issue needs to be looked at. Take caution before buying HGH on your own and learn all about it before you take it.