Ideally, most men would like to have a hard and fast erection that last longer in bed, for the best natural male enhancement pills in 2020 read our reviews. They would want to have a sex life that is satisfying him and her. Though there are many treatments available for erectile dysfunction, the problem of quick ejaculation is less discussed. Most men would like to know how to last longer naturally.
Lasting longer in bed, stopping premature/delayed ejaculation and treatment for premature ejaculation are all too familiar with men and trickle-down, effecting women, whose partners suffer from these conditions. One in three men suffer from premature ejaculation; delayed ejaculation affects 3% of men and the number of men that seek treatment is unknown.
What is premature ejaculation?
It is a condition when a sexual act does not last long enough. Thus both the men and their sexual partners fail to get satisfaction. Although, it would not be correct to define it in terms of minutes, mostly those living with premature ejaculation would not last more than two minutes.
Very little is known, why certain men fail to prolong sexual act and achieve orgasm too early. Nonetheless, most researchers think that the primary reason is psychological. Lack of experience, relationship problems, stress, anxiety, poor physical health can all lead to premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is embarrassing for men:
- It hurts their self-esteem.
- Leads to low self-confidence in the bed
- It also bad for the relationship
Thus the problem can have much graver consequences than one may think.
Although there are many effective drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (like Viagra, Cialis), very few work in case of premature ejaculation. Therefore, the only way to overcome this problem is through the use of non-pharmacological means.
Premature and delayed ejaculation are at two different ends of the spectrum. Premature ejaculation is a common complaint, and though men don’t talk about it freely, don’t feel alone, it is common and most importantly, treatable. Biological and psychological factors play a role in premature ejaculation. Medication, psychological counseling, and technique will improve sex for you and your partner. Most men are successful when applying all three treatments.
Not only will the physical techniques help, but there are also many medications available for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Though there are not any FDA approved drugs specifically aimed at curing or aiding in premature ejaculation, it is proven that antidepressants, topical creams, and penis rings help, and are more effective when combined with psychological therapy.
How to last longer in bed as a man?
There are many ways to improve sexual performance. In the case of premature ejaculation, some of the simple methods work better than pills. Best of all, these methods can be put to immediate use.
Delayed ejaculation is often a condition of the mind, and also the easiest way to overcome it. Medications, such as antidepressants are the main culprit in delayed ejaculation. As a man ages, the nerve endings in the penis become less sensitive, so when the reflexes slow down, so does ejaculation.
Also, when you develop a masturbating technique that a partner can not duplicate, the result is commonly delayed ejaculation. Practice different techniques or abstain totally from masturbating. This can quicken the time taken to ejaculate.
Tips to how to last longer during sex:
- The most common reason for premature ejaculation is a worry about performance, often due to a relationship that is still not mature enough. Therefore, start by focusing on foreplay. Sex is not just about penetration. Prolong your fun by giving massage to each other, taking a shower together. The foreplay will help to overcome the stress of sexual performance.
- Masturbate an hour or two before having sex. It is an entirely healthy thing to do and helps to reduce overexcitement.
- Wear thick condoms, as they help to reduce the sensation and thus to prolong the act of sex.
- Practice improving self-control- yes, you can learn to last long, after all, it is primarily a psychological problem. One strategy is to take it out when you are about to come and squeeze the head for a few seconds. Another approach is to stop the movement before ejaculation and start taking a deep breath. Once you have calmed down, you can continue. With practice, it would work for most.
- One of the reasons for fast ejaculation is worried about performance and the inability to handle the excitement. Thinking about other things during sex may help improve self-control, like counting in a reverse direction, or thinking about something else.
- Talking to your partner about your issue is a good idea. With experience, you both can sort out what works better. Learn about positions or strategies may help you last longer.
How can I help my partner last longer?
As already mentioned that premature ejaculation affects both the partners. So there are a few things that a partner can do to prolong the sexual act and pleasure.
- Frequently change sex positions. In many cases when a partner is on top, it may help. You can also think about movements that reduce stimulation and thus helping prolong the act.
- Never judge your partner, remember that in the most cases problem is temporary and can be sorted out. So you can help him by calming down or even initiating the next sexual act to build his confidence.
- If premature ejaculation is a regular problem and most methods have failed, try using other means of prolonging pleasures.
- Reduce the importance of penetration sex in your sexual life, at least for the time being. It would help your partner to focus on other sides of pleasures and relationships, and performance will improve over time.
- Bring more fun into sex. Using sex toys may help.
How does a man last longer in bed? First, know that the average man takes approximately 50 thrusts before ejaculating. Foreplay is essential to aid in lasting longer in bed.
There are 4 levels of erection:
- filling and lengthening;
- full erection
- rigid erection
At the third level, full erection, teach yourself to slow down and enjoy this stage, prior to the explosive fourth stage. Practicing through masturbation, becoming aware of these stages is most helpful. Know when to slow down and when you are ready to move into the rigid phase. Not only will you enjoy the experience, but your mate will as well. You will quickly learn to last longer in bed and enjoy the learning experience along the way!
Treatments for premature ejaculation
Bringing confidence back is vital to overcoming premature ejection. In many cases, drugs like Viagra or Cialis may help. Yes, they are not made for premature ejaculation, but they help you recover early and involve in the next sexual act, that way you can practice more, and prolong your sex.
What to drink to last longer in bed?
Most people use natural pills and also benefit from condoms with anesthetics or creams. They may not work for all. They are for those without the problem of erection. They help reduce the sensation.
Among the medication, a drug called Priligy (Dapoxetine) is used to treat the condition. However, we must say that it is useful only in a small number of cases. It belongs to the antidepressant group and helps control emotions and sensation. Like any other antidepressant, it comes with side effects.
Here are other non-pharmacological ways to help with premature ejaculation:
- Quit smoking- some of the individuals are sensitive to it. Smoking is terrible for vascular health. It is known to reduce sperm count too.
- Moderate consumption of alcohol may help- thus have a glass or two of wine before sex, it may help prolong sexual performance in those suffering from anxiety. However, alcohol is bad for those with erectile dysfunction.
- Physically fit men are better at sex too. So do aerobic exercises, strength training, at least three times a week or more. Strengthening back and abs may also help. Learn more about activities to strengthen the pelvic floor, like Kegel exercises.
- Acupuncture may help overcome anxiety and thus help improve performance.
- Zinc is not only good for fertility, but it may also help have better sex.
- Increase your levels of nitric oxide. L-arginine is an amino acid that is completely safe and yet good at improving physical and sexual performance.
- Lastly, consider taking herbs. Remember that they will not help immediately. Usually, they should be taken for a few weeks for optimal effect. Tongkat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, ginseng, Ginkgo biloba, yohimbine, are some of the good options.